Crispy Brussels Sprouts FTW
- Brussel Spouts
- Sea Salt
- Avocado Oil
1. Gather all ingredients - Go organic if possible
2. Preheat pan on high and add avocado oil - Medium heat to high heat, I prefer cast iron for its even heat distribution.
3. Rinse and dry Brussels sprouts - Reusable towel is preferred 👏
4. Cut the butts off and cut those fuckers in half - In all seriousness, do it!
5. Once the pan is hot - Place the flat side of the Brussels flat in teh pan. Ensure there is standing oil.
6. Watch - Check at 1-2 minutes, once the bottom is fully charred sprinkle the salt and pepper.